A basic campaign that applies to all your customers. For example, a 20 percent discount on an individual product, an product group or a brand.
With discount codes, you can give discounts to customers who, for example, have paid attention to various promotions. You can, for example, present a discount code on your Facebook page, Instagram or in other channels.
You choose whether the codes should apply to an unlimited number of products in the shopping cart, one product or for example product 2 through 99.
You also have the option to control the discount code with time limits. If you want, you can also choose whether the discount code should be redeemed automatically at checkout, which means that all customers will receive it.
With the discount code module, you also have the opportunity to offer customers free shipping if they enter the code, and you can also give them a fixed discount (for example SEK 100 for purchases over SEK 1,000).
It is also possible to generate one-time codes instead of a fixed code.
Pros with discount codes
• With discount codes you can give sales a boost during periods of lower sales.
• Offering discount codes from time to time can be a way to give your followers on social media even more value because they follow your page.
• Of course, statistics are created on how many customers who have used a specific discount code in connection with purchases.
Buy X pay for Y
Buy X pay for Y lets you create a campaign of the type "Buy 3 pay for 2" or "Buy 10 pay for 7". You choose which products to include in each campaign and you can control the start and stop dates. for each campaign.
When you create a Buy X pay for Y campaign, you specify what X and Y should be, so it can be both Buy 3 pay for 2 or Buy 10 pay for 8.
You can create several different parallel campaigns. An active campaign is linked under the campaign heading in the menu. The customer clicks on the link and receives information about the terms of the campaign.
When the customer goes to the checkout, it is checked whether the customer has selected products that are included in current campaigns and calculates whether the customer has chosen a sufficient number to be eligible.
In that case, the correct ammount is deducted from the price, which is then reported in the overview at checkout.
Pros with Buy X pay for Y
• Create additional sales when the customer buys more products in order to be eligible for the campaign.
• It is possible to automatically display that a product is included in a campaign with, for example, an icon on the product group image.
Gift with purchase - GWP
GWP, Gift with purchase, gives you the opportunity to create campaigns of the type "Buy optional products for XX SEK so you get YYY for free ”, or “Buy products X and Y and you get Z for free ”.
• Buy for more than SEK 500 and you get product X for free.
• Buy product X or Y and get product Z for for free.
• Buy product X or Y and you can choose to get product Z for free or to buy product Q at a discounted price.
• Buy a product from brand A and you can choose to get product X, Y or Z for free.
You choose which purchase sums, product or brands the campaigns are connected to. You also choose which products to include if the campaign criteria are met. You can specify whether the products should be free or if you want to offer them at a discounted price, and you can specify different prices for different customer types (requires the Retailer module).