Project manager in e-commerce
As a project manager, you are an important part of the daily operations at Askås' production department. The work means that you are responsible for a team and you are the company's main contact with customers in various e-commerce projects.
You plan, lead and distribute the work within the team. As a project manager, you must contribute so that both the employees in the team and the customers get support and opportunity to succeed in the short and long term.
- Planera och tillsammans med teamet genomföra kundprojekt inom avtalad tid
- Förtydliga, förbättra och effektivisera projektgenomförandet
- Förbättra kundnöjdheten
- Plan and work with the team to carry out customer projects within the agreed time.
- Clarify, improve and streamline project implementation.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Planning schedules and resources for customer projects.
- Leading and distributing work within the team.
- Plan and carry out development interviews and salary interviews. Salary is set in consultation with the CEO.
- Continuous improvement work of the daily operations with regard to internal processes in collaboration with other project managers and production managers.
- Maintaining ongoing customer dialogue within the projects.
- Ensure delivery to customers by continuously collaborating and communicating with designers, developers and head of productions.
- Ongoing follow-up and reporting of customer projects with regard to both hard and soft factors such as profitability and perceived customer satisfaction. Ensure that your team follows established guidelines regarding time planning, implementation, budget and time reporting.
- Implement training with new and existing customers.